Pre-Event Health Screening
Please self-screen immediately prior to attending event by answering the following questions (taken from cdc.gov):
1. Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours?
- fever or chills
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- nausea or vomiting
2. Within the past 14 days, have you been in close physical contact (6 feet or closer for at least 15 minutes) with a person who is known to have laboratory-confirmed COFID-19 or with anyone who has symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
3. Are you isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19?
4. Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, please DO NOT ATTEND the Gateway Sertoma Golf Event.
You may purchase as many Mulligans as you would like. They will also be for sale at the tournament, but to speed up registration we encourage buying them in advance.
- $10 each
- Proceeds benefit Tabitha Meals on Wheels
- On your honor. Please keep track of how many you have.
Just $100 provides you the opportunity to participate in the raffle for one stay and play package with Dormie Network, the nation's most exclusive collection of destination golf clubs. This package is valued at $3,000 and includes accommodations for one night and two days of unlimited golf for up to four people.
Purchase raffle tickets at registration. Winners will be notified following the golf event.
Choose from any of these five private clubs:
- Ballyhack Golf Club - Roanoke, VA
- Victoria National Golf Club - Newburgh, IN
- ArborLinks Golf Club - Nebraska City, NE
- Briggs Ranch Golf Club - San Antonio, TX
- Hidden Creek Golf Club - Egg Harbor Township, NJ