Schedule an Appointment:
OR call 402.486.8537 to schedule
Text to Check In: 402.645.4741
1st Floor, East Wing (just past the Chapel)
Tabitha Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
4720 Randolph St., Lincoln, NE 68510
General Clinic Hours: Weekdays 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
Last appointment at 3:45 p.m.
Clinic services provided at no cost to all Tabitha TEAMembers, household partners, spouses and dependent children:
- Evaluation, testing treatment for common health conditions, illnesses & injuries
- Office testing for urine infections, strep throat or influenza
- Assistance with establishing primary providers, referrals and resources for more complex health needs
- Immunizations, including annual flu vaccine
- Smoking cessation, weight loss & stress management
- Dispensing of over-the-counter medications, such as pain relievers, decongestants, anti-diarrhea, antacids & antihistamines
- Physical exams required for Health & Human Services, schools or sports participation
- Preventative health exams
- Treatment for workplace accidents
- Blood pressure screening
Wellness Program Guide
February is National Self-Check Month, which serves as an important reminder to check in with your personal health and wellbeing. Read more.
Looking for a New Year's resolution with health benefits that will start your year off right? Start a new hobby! Read more.
Are you feeling ready to jump into 2023 or like you're still stuck in 2022? Read more to learn how to take on New Year's with all loose ends tied up and with a positive attitude!
As we find ourselves approaching the holidays, your tension or stress may be building. Here's how altering your mindset and practicing gratitude can flip your mood around. Read more.
Most people have experienced receiving tough news, witnessing the death of a loved one or having traumatic events happen in their lives. Read more to learn how to support someone in your life who is going through hard times.