Grand Island’s newest Senior Living Community, Tabitha at Prairie Commons, provides a full range of quality services for older adults that meet evolving needs. With bright and airy suite and apartment homes, beautiful lakeside grounds and thoughtful amenities—from Independent and Assisted Living, Memory Care to Skilled Nursing/Long-Term Care along with Short-Stay Rehabilitation services.
All from nonprofit Tabitha, the trusted Senior Care leader—Nebraska founded and based. Tabitha has served in the region, providing home health and hospice care wherever Seniors call home for over 25 years.
Opening planned for 2022
Will be located near Grand Island Regional Medical Center
3490 Ewoldt Street, Grand Island, NE 68803
Sign up to receive updates on career opportunities at Tabitha at Prairie Commons. Hiring begins mid-2022.
Progress on the Prairie
157 Apartments/Suites where 200 Seniors to call home
- INDEPENDENT LIVING - 81
- ASSISTED LIVING - 20
- MEMORY CARE - 20
- LONG-TERM/SKILLED CARE - 36
Enjoy maintenance-free living and comfortable, convenient floor plans including:
- Fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances and microwave
- In-home washer and dryer
- Utilities (heat, electric, water, sewer and trash)
- Basic cable
- Underground heated parking
Enjoy the convenience of supportive services.
- Chef-inspired dining
- Engaging activities
- Kitchen with stove/oven, refrigerator and microwave
- Weekly housekeeping
- Complimentary laundry area
- 24 hour on-site Resident Assistant staffing
- Easy access bathroom with grab bars, roll- in shower and elevated fixtures
For those who need special care due to Alzheimer’s and other forms of memory loss. Attentive staff offer creative living to promote dignity and well-being.
- Daily meals and snacks
- Cozy neighborhood of suites and apartments
- 24-hour on-site Resident Assistant staffing
- Daily activities to provide purpose
- Scheduled nursing hours
- On-call staff consultation
LONG-TERM CARE | SKILLED NURSING
Living with the renowned expert care of Tabitha nursing team
- Residential-style suites
- Comfortable, shared living spaces
- Beautiful grounds and patios
- Airy dining room for family-style dining
(PHYSICAL | SPEECH | OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIES)
Recover after an illness or planned surgery with results-driven therapy.
- Short-Stay with the assistance of skilled nurses and therapists