For those who are able, May offers unique opportunities to make an impact in our local community and in the lives of Seniors in Nebraska whom Tabitha cares for and about. With more than 50% of Seniors unable to afford the health care they need and deserve, they’re counting on your support.
Giving Tuesday Now
Giving Tuesday Now, May 5, 2020, is a global day of giving created in response to today’s unprecedented need. On this day, people around the world are encouraged to do what they can to show generosity and give.
How you can help
- Support local Seniors with a gift at www.GiveToTabitha.org
- Share your support on social media using www.GiveToTabitha.org and the hashtag #GivingTuesdayNow
- Sign up to Volunteer with Tabitha Meals on Wheels at www.Tabitha.org/Volunteer
Give to Lincoln Day
Give to Lincoln Day, Thursday, May 28, 2020, is a 24-hour, communitywide fundraising challenge to support nonprofit organizations like Tabitha. Donations made between May 1 and 28 receive a proportional share of a $500,000 match fund made possible by Lincoln Community Foundation and generous sponsors.
How you can help
- Choose to support local Seniors with a gift at www.GiveToTabitha.org
- Mail your gift by May 23, payable to Lincoln Community Foundation, Memo: Tabitha
Tabitha Foundation, 4720 Randolph St., Lincoln, NE 68510
- Share your support on social media using www.GiveToTabitha.org and the hashtag #GiveToLincoln
Use Tabitha’s Facebook frame for your profile picture: www.facebook.com/profilepicframes/?selected_overlay_id=899165610535928
By choosing to support local Seniors this month, your gift will directly impact older adults in our community, stretched further by the match funds. Whether that means delivering a hot, nutritious meal to a neighbor, providing exceptional nursing care to a friend or by supporting a family nearing the end of life’s journey, Tabitha is the Answer.