Tabitha Grief Groups and Hospice Volunteer Training - March 2020
Currently Cancelled due to restrictions for COVID-19
We are currently updating our bereavement services to best help you through the process of mourning. Please reference the Bereavement section of our website for some resources that we hope to increase soon.
We hope to return to in person groups as soon as possible. Please contact us if you need to visit about how you are handling your grief. Plans are still underway for Tabitha Remembrance Services at the end of May. You can also look at the following resources. Please note the views on these websites do not always reflect Tabitha values but we feel they contain beneficial information.
- WhatsYourGrief.com/ is a website with helpful blogs, articles and other resources when facing grief. Included is information on holidays, music/book recommendations and suggestions for coping.
- Center for Loss and Alan Wolfelt have numerous resources on their website and books available on grief.
- https://hospicefoundation.org/Grief-(1) general information about grief including short videos.
- https://grief.com “Because love never dies” gives information on grief stages and healing after loss.
Maybe you would rather listen to people talk about how they have faced grief. Check out podcasts such as “Coming Back”, “Open to Hope: Find hope after Loss” or “Grief Out Loud.” Look in episode descriptions to find what appeals to you.
Please contact a Bereavement Coordinator in your area if you'd like to talk to someone about services:
- Lincoln/Lancaster County - 402.486.8546
- Nebraska City/Syracuse Area - 402.416.7365
- York/Grand Island Area - 402.362.7739