Tabitha Offers Nursing Assistant Course
As an approved education site through the Nebraska Health Care Association, Tabitha is pleased to offer a pathway to becoming a Nursing Assistant (CNA).
Tabitha's Nursing Assistant course will include:
- Online only portion - 46 hours at home or at Tabitha
- In-person learning - both in classroom and clinical settings, onsite skills and competency
The course fee is covered by Tabitha's Workforce Development program as part of the Sue Hill CNA Sponsorship Program. It includes all instruction time plus a $700 stipend—half paid upon sign-up, half upon completion. The scholarship is contingent on employment with Tabitha and therefore must be repaid if employment ends within 6 (full-time) or 9 (part-time) months.
There are many benefits to becoming a CNA through Tabitha that include:
- Additional pathways to growth at Tabitha, such as the Nursing Student Program
- Higher compensation upon hire
- Access to experienced educators during online course
- Guest Wi-Fi and chrome books for use during online course if needed
- Health care learning environment
Space is limited for these courses. The first one begins Monday, Sept. 27, online with the in-person sessions Mondays and Tuesdays from 8:30 a.m. - 2 p.m., Oct. 25 - Nov. 9.
For more details and to apply, see the CNA Class listing here.