Industry-Leading Specialized Care
To help older adults get back on their feet after a hospital stay, or for longer-term care, Tabitha at Prairie Commons offers skilled nursing, rehabilitation and long-term compassionate care for our temporary and long-term residents.
Long-term care is a more permanent living option for those with chronic illness or disability. An experienced nursing team aids in the tasks of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, dining and other personal care.
Skilled nursing and rehabilitation care is provided when a person needs nursing or rehabilitation experts to manage, observe and evaluate recovery care. Often, older come to Prairie Commons following a surgery or hospital stay.
• Bright, open floor plans with spacious rooms and nine foot ceilings
• Maple cabinetry throughout
- Daily chef-inspired meals
- Community dining rooms
- Physical, social, creative and spiritual activities
- Outdoor patios and walking paths
- In-house beauty salon and barbershop
- 24-hour staffing
- Transportation to local medical visits
1 BEDROOM | 1 BATHROOM SUITES
Each of these suites feature large, open bedrooms, and each floor plan is tailored to the specific care needs of each Resident—from bariatric accessibility in Unit X to the fully accessible Unit Y.
GET IN TOUCH
Tabitha at Prairie Commons
3490 Ewoldt Street
Grand Island, NE 68803
Tabitha at Prairie Commons is located near
Grand Island Regional Medical Center.