Memory Care Delivered with Grace and Love
At Tabitha at Prairie Commons, we strive to help individuals with dementia live as independently as possible while providing comprehensive care and compassionate support. Every detail—from the design of our living community and secure monitoring to creative recall activities—is designed to provide each Resident a safe and enriching lifestyle.
We believe older adults can live an active, fulfilling life at any age. Our activities program, designed to keep the mind, body and soul active, may include:
- Spiritual services
- Social groups
- Cooking group
- Stretching/exercise and music groups
- Interactions with volunteers of all ages
There are many opportunities at Prairie Commons for Residents to continue the activities they enjoyed at home, along with the chance to discover new ones.
• Three meals served daily in the dining room, plus snacks
• In-room meal delivery service when ill
• Social, spiritual and leisure activities
• Outdoor courtyard
- Dressing and grooming assistance
- Bathroom assistance
- Bath or shower assistance twice weekly
- Simple medication management and administration
- Personal guides to and from meals, activities and events
- Weekly laundry and linen changes
- Weekly light housekeeping and daily bed making
- Daily comfort and wellness checks
- Physician and transportation coordination
- Secured environment with safety monitoring technology
- 24-hour emergency response personnel on site
1 BEDROOM | 1 BATHROOM SUITES
We know each individual is just that—an individual. At Prairie Commons, our distinctly designed floor plans give Residents the ability to pick a home that best meets their personal needs and preferences.
GET IN TOUCH
Our Prairie Commons team is available to answer your questions.
Leasing & Marketing Counselor
Living Advisor Manager
Tabitha at Prairie Commons
3490 Ewoldt Street
Grand Island, NE 68803
Tabitha at Prairie Commons is located near Grand Island Regional Medical Center.