Support Groups & Remembrance Services
Tabitha is proud to offer Grief Support Groups throughout the year as a service to family members and friends experiencing the recent death of a loved one. The meetings promote healthy conversation between a Tabitha team member specifically trained in grief support and a small group of individuals going through a common experience. The purpose of Tabitha’s grief support groups is to equip participants with the tools and resources needed to reinvest in life.
Contact us for more information on Tabitha’s grief groups throughout central and southeast Nebraska.
We would also like to extend an invitation to you and your family to attend one of the Remembrance Services that we hold throughout the year to honor your loved one.
Participation is free, please register here to receive information to join.
Grief groups are a helpful tool for many to process their grief. Members have the opportunity to speak with others who are walking through grief.
Unique Dynamics of Grief for those age 30-55 is a new monthly online support group for those facing unique challenges of being a younger griever, like grieving while working, raising a family, being the first of your friend group to have a major loss or feeling cheated out of more time.
- Online, 4th Mondays of each month, 7-8 p.m.
Winter Grief Series is a four-week series for grievers to learn about many different emotions and experiences that comes with grief. Meetings will be held at the Tabitha Chapel at Tabitha Nursing & Rehabilitation Center in Lincoln.
- Grief is Normal meets Monday, Jan. 16 at 4 p.m.
- Grief and Anger meets Tuesday, Jan. 31 at 4 p.m.
- Grief and Spirituality meets Tuesday, Feb. 14 at 4 p.m.
- Grief and Guilt meets Tuesday, Feb. 28 at 4 p.m.
Ongoing Grief Groups
Grief Groups are helpful tool for many to process their grief. Members have the opportunity to speak with others who are walking through grief.
- Seward - Second Tuesdays, 5 p.m., St. Andrews Church, 1014 N 6 St
- Aurora - Last Tuesdays, 1:30 p.m., Aurora Methodist Church, 1104 A St
- Men's Coffee and Grief Group - Tuesdays at 1 p.m., Scooter's Coffee, 4500 S 70th St.
- Women's Coffee and Grief Group - Wednesdays at 2 p.m., Scooter's Coffee, 2901 S 84th St.
|30||Oct 31||Nov 1||2||3||4||5|
5:00 pm Grief Support Group - Seward
|27||28||29||Nov 30||Dec 1||2||3|
7:00 pm Unique Dynamics of Grief for those Aged 30-55
1:30 pm Grief Support Group - Aurora