Tabitha Care+Plus is a program that supports seriously ill Nebraska Seniors, wherever they call home, between doctor visits.
By optimizing communication and fostering strong relationships between the doctor, clinical team and client, Tabitha Care+Plus is able to provide additional care to those with two or more chronic conditions, including arthritis, asthma, diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, COPD or pain.
HOW CAN I BENEFIT FROM TABITHA CARE+PLUS?
Tabitha Care+Plus supports you and helps you manage your health, giving you and your family peace of mind.
You can ask questions about your health status or symptoms, however you’re most comfortable: through a phone call, email, text or telehealth.
Instant Access to Care
Tabitha Care+Plus gives you the comfort of knowing you can get assistance the moment you need it — wherever you need it.
Tabitha Care+Plus helps you live a healthier life and make informed decisions about your future care.
Avoid crisis situations — and their costs — such as emergency room visits or preventable hospital stays.
Tabitha Care+Plus can advocate on your behalf, providing confidence knowing someone is in your corner.
Tabitha Care+Plus offers ongoing individualized education on your diagnoses.
WHAT SERVICES DOES TABITHA CARE+PLUS PROVIDE?
Through a dedicated team of care coordinators, Tabitha Care+Plus partners with your physician to enhance your overall care via a holistic approach. The program helps with:
Chronic Care Management
• Provides a dedicated support team to help you manage your health concerns via telehealth, keeping you stable between doctor visits
• Develops a tailored care plan to meet your unique needs
• APRN and care coordinators collaborate with primary care physicians and specialists
Behavioral Health Integration
• Helps if you have dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, depression, anxiety or other mental health issues
• Reduces frequent need to intervene in avoidable behavioral health events
• Provides real-time data, monitoring things such as pulse oximetry, blood pressure, blood glucose and/or weight
• Creates avenue for rapid intervention
• Keeps you independent and at home
Advance Care Planning
• Nurse Practitioner provides end-of-life counseling
• Turns wants and wishes into an actual plan
• Enhances collaboration with your physicians
• Educates and helps establish Advance Directives
TABITHA CARE+PLUS IS COVERED BY MEDICARE PART B AND MEDICARE SUPPLEMENTS
Tabitha’s Senior Care Experts assist clients and their families in identifying any possible copays — depending on your Medicare plan — and will notify you of any out-of-pocket charges that may apply.
HOW EASY IS IT TO STARTED WITH TABITHA CARE+PLUS?
Seniors, their families or their physicians can simply call 402.486.8520 or email TabithaCarePlus@Tabitha.org and we'll take it from there! No physician referral is required.