Tabitha Care+Plus optimizes Client communication and support between Physician and treatment visits to seamlessly provide support and management of Care Plans.
Tabitha Care+Plus encourages strong strong relationships between:
to provide additional Care to those with two or more chronic conditions. These resources are supported under the Medicare Program.
- Enhances Care overall with a holistic approach and a dedicated support team
- Serves as an extra resource to help guide you on how to manage health concerns in-between your visits:
- Provides the help in a more timely manner, the moment you need it
- Avoids crisis situations that can be costly, such as Emergency Department visits or hospital stays, by approaching Care in a proactive manner
- Check-ins with your Care Team on a regular basis based on your preferred method of communication with clinical staff (phone call, email or text)
- Gives a tailored Care plan and education regarding diagnosis, medications and methods to assist
- Gives an opportunity to ask questions about your health status
- Offers ongoing individualized education to Clients as their needs evolve
- Makes scheduling of appointments, prescription refills and timely referrals easier and stress-free
HOW DO I GET STARTED WITH TABITHA CARE+PLUS?
It’s a seamless process, call 402.486.8520 or email TabithaCarePlus@Tabitha.org to get started
HOW DO I GET THE MOST FROM TABITHA CARE+PLUS?
- Remain engaged with the Tabitha Care+Plus team
- Between Dr. visits, we’ll take time to help you manage your health
- Communication is key, staying in close contact with your Tabitha Care+Plus care coordinator and sharing updates on your health status helps us lead you to your best health
- Often Clients find it most convenient to text instead of call for:
- Scheduling appointments
- Medication needs, questions and refills
- Requesting referrals
- Questions regarding health or symptoms
HOW DO I PAY FOR TABITHA CARE+PLUS?
- Costs are covered through Medicare Part B and Medicare Advantage plans and are subject to applicable copays or coinsurance depending on your Medicare Plan
- You will be notified of any out-of-pocket charges that may apply during the authorization process
WHAT ASPECTS ARE COVERED BY TABITHA CARE+PLUS?
- Chronic Care Management
- APRN and Care Coordinators collaborate with Primary Care Physicians and Specialists
- Behavioral Health Integration (BHI)
- Provides a Psychiatrist on staff
- Reduces frequent need to intervene in avoidable behavioral health events
- Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM)
- Allows for early diagnosis
- Avenue for rapid intervention
- Keeps patients independent and at home
- Provides real-time data
- Advance Care Planning (ACP)
- Nurse Practitioner provides end-of-life counseling
- Turns wants and wishes into an actual plan
- Tees up conversation for Physician to conduct with patient
- Educates and helps establish Advance Directives