This page serves to report positive Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases as well as clusters of respiratory symptom in regards to the Tabitha Residents/Clients and TEAMembers. It is updated by end of business every Monday for the explicit use of Residents, Clients and their family members and/or responsible parties at Tabitha's Long-Term Care Communities.
Click Living Community below for the current report.
Tabitha Nursing & Rehabilitation Center (TNRC)
Tabitha Residences: Good, Elizabeth, Martha, Martin Houses
Journey House SNF for End-of-Life Care
Tabitha Residences: Cove, Harbor and Seagren Houses
Tabitha Residences: Douglas House and House 2
Preventative Measures in Place
- Resident vitals taken daily (or more often as needed/care plan requires)
- Strong hand hygiene
- Wearing of proper personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Face coverings provided for Residents and TEAMembers
- Only essential clinical and approved staff allowed on clinical floors/areas/houses
- Routine COVID tests for Living Community frontline caregivers. Test frequency is dependent on county positivity rate where Living Community is located as well as COVID prevalence in each Tabitha Living Community.
- Mandatory screening (including the recording of body temperature) of all employees prior to reporting to their work area and limited people entering a Tabitha building
- Designated delivery drop sites at Tabitha Nursing and Rehabilitation Center (TNRC) South/Main Entrance
- Collaboration with national, state and local health departments and organizations to stay abreast of best practices and updates
- Encouraging all employees and general public to put these preventative measures in place
By following all instructions properly, we have the potential to slow down the infection rate and ultimately save lives.
Stay Connected with Tabitha
We are finding creative ways to keep Tabitha Residents/Clients engaged and comfortable, while working with their families and friends to stay connected.
Follow us on Facebook for heartwarming stories within our communities.