This page serves to report positive Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases as well as clusters of respiratory symptom in regards to the Tabitha Residents/Clients and TEAMembers. It is updated by end of business every Monday for the explicit use of Residents, Clients and their family members and/or responsible parties at Tabitha's Long-Term Care Communities.
Click Living Community below for the current report.
Tabitha Nursing & Rehabilitation Center (TNRC)
Tabitha Residences: Good, Elizabeth, Martha, Martin Houses
Journey House SNF for End-of-Life Care
Tabitha Residences: Cove, Harbor and Seagren Houses
Tabitha Residences: Douglas House and House 2
Preventative Measures in Place
- No Resident Visitors allowed
- Vitals are taken of each Resident daily (or more often as needed/care plan requires)
- Meals served in Resident rooms
- Cloth masks provided to each Resident
- Clinical staff wears necessary PPE which includes masks and safety glasses when with 6-foot distance of Residents/Clients
- Administrative staff required to wear cloth masks (but may remove when in office with closed door, alone)
- Screening (including the recording of body temperature) prior to start of work is mandatory, failure to do so will result in disciplinary action
- Practice social distancing rule of at least 6 feet—only 2 on elevators at a time
- Do not congregate in groups of 10 or more
- Remote conference meetings only, via phone or video
- Remember your hands cannot be clean enough—practice good hand hygiene
- Wipe Down Wednesdays—in addition to constantly wiping down, dedicate this day to deep clean area
- Only essential clinical and approved administrative and Connectors, Volunteer staff on clinical floors/houses
- Continue to follow Tabitha’s Employee Illness Protocol policy
- Vendors have designated drop sites or at TNRC enter South/Main Entrance for deliveries—they are not to travel throughout the building
- Collaborating with national, state and local health departments and organizations to stay abreast of best practices and updates
- Request all employees to put these preventative measures in place not only at work but at home and when in public
By following all instructions properly, we have the potential to slow down the infection rate and ultimately save lives.
Stay Connected with Tabitha
We are finding creative ways to keep Tabitha Residents/Clients engaged and comfortable, while working with their families and friends to stay connected.
Follow us on Facebook for heartwarming stories within our communities.