LIVEing at Tabitha
About Tabitha Careers
By focusing on the things in life that matter most, Tabitha employees are empowered to provide a level of care almost unheard of in today’s work environment. We also provide an excellent career path for our employees who want to take on new challenges. Opportunity doesn’t knock twice, so apply now!
At Tabitha, we LIVE to Succeed:
- We Love our jobs
- We Invite optimism
- We Vision success
- We Embrace Tabitha’s mission of compassion
As such, each Tabitha team member pledges to uphold the 10 Cs of our Crew Conduct Code:
- Character: We will always be "in character" while doing the work of Tabitha.
- Compassion: We will extend unwavering Christian compassion toward everyone.
- Connection: We will build relationships rooted in love, because at Tabitha, love matters.
- Customer Service: We will anticipate each customer's needs, always looking for ways to exceed their expectations.
- Collaboration: We will cooperate with others to create an atmosphere of teamwork.
- Communication: We accept responsibility for excellent communication and will be constantly aware that what we say and do is a reflection of Tabitha.
- Commitment: We will do what we say, when we say, because Tabitha's success depends on our ability to make and keep commitments.
- Contribution: We will offer our time, talent and treasure to Tabitha.
- Courageous Vision: We support Tabitha's ongoing efforts to continually improve and are willing to offer ideas and be accepting of change.
- Continuum: We live in understanding of who Tabitha is and what Tabitha does in order to support and promote "One Tabitha".
Tired of feeling burned out and underappreciated in a job that felt purposeless, Jen decided to give Tabitha a try. From her first day of new employee orientation, this was a place where she finally felt she belonged. It wasn’t that every day was easy, but at Tabitha Jen felt valued…useful…like her contribution to the workplace mattered—really mattered.
She’s seen her career blossom and grow during the eight years she’s been part of the Tabitha team. Her responsibilities have increased in scope, and she’s experienced multiple roles inside Tabitha’s complete continuum of services.
For Jen, there’s never a day without variety, never a lack of positive challenges to stretch her abilities and always a reason to be grateful. Find out how you, too, can find professional fulfillment doing work that matters!
In addition to an outstanding work environment and our incomparable LIVE culture, Tabitha extends to our team members a lengthy list of benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Short-term disability
- Paid life and accidental death/dismemberment coverage, along with optional additional coverage
- Optional insurances: accident, disability, critical illness, hospitalization and long-term care
- Tax-sheltered annuity
- Flexible spending accounts
- Free medical services on Lincoln campus for employees and their immediate family members
- Credit union
- Discounts to Tabitha Gift Shop
- Generous paid time off program
- Employee assistance program
- Free annual flu shots
- Scholarship program
- Wellness program
- Free annual health screenings
- 24/7 access to employee fitness gym
At Tabitha we know the well-being of our Elders depends on the well-being of our staff.
Proud multiple-year recipient of the Nebraska Governor’s Workplace Wellness Award, our employee wellness program offers every Tabitha team member access to a wide range of services and resources that support healthy lifestyles.
Tabitha’s year-round employee health clinic is staffed by a full-time nurse practitioner and medical assistant, who welcome by-appointment and walk-in visits from employees and their families for routine/preventive exams, urgent care, prescriptions, vaccinations and more.
Employee wellness contests and incentives are offered to Tabitha employees throughout the year at little or no cost. Employees and family members also can take advantage of free (employee) and reduced-cost (family) flu shots each fall and winter. Tabitha employees and their families have 24/7 access to our fitness gym, Club 4, which features both innovative and traditional workout equipment.