LIVEing at Tabitha
About Tabitha Careers
By focusing on the things in life that matter most, Tabitha employees are empowered to provide a level of care almost unheard of in today’s work environment. We also provide an excellent career path for our employees who want to take on new challenges. Opportunity doesn’t knock twice, so apply now!
At Tabitha, we LIVE 2 CARE:
- Love our jobs
- Invite optimism
- Vision success
- Embrace Tabitha’s mission of compassion
- Core values
- Relationships matter
- Exceed Expectations
As such, each Tabitha team member pledges to uphold our Core Values:
- CARE - Extend unwavering Christian compassion
- CONNECT - Build relationships rooted in love, because love matters
- CUSTOMER CENTRIC - Identify, clarify and anticipate needs to exceed expectations
- COLLABORATE - Create an atmosphere of teamwork
- CULTIVATE - Nurture an environment of innovation and growth
- COURAGE - Demonstrate confidence, boldness and determination
- COMMIT - Devote our time, talent and treasures
- CELEBRATE - Recognize and encourage all accomplishments big and small.
Tired of feeling burned out and underappreciated in a job that felt purposeless, Jen decided to give Tabitha a try. From her first day of new employee orientation, this was a place where she finally felt she belonged. It wasn’t that every day was easy, but at Tabitha Jen felt valued…useful…like her contribution to the workplace mattered—really mattered.
She’s seen her career blossom and grow during the eight years she’s been part of the Tabitha team. Her responsibilities have increased in scope, and she’s experienced multiple roles inside Tabitha’s complete continuum of services.
For Jen, there’s never a day without variety, never a lack of positive challenges to stretch her abilities and always a reason to be grateful. Find out how you, too, can find professional fulfillment doing work that matters!
In addition to an outstanding work environment and our incomparable LIVE culture, Tabitha extends to our team members a lengthy list of benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Short-term disability
- Paid life and accidental death/dismemberment coverage, along with optional additional coverage
- Optional insurances: accident, disability, critical illness, hospitalization and long-term care
- Tax-sheltered annuity
- Flexible spending accounts
- Free medical services on Lincoln campus for employees and their immediate family members
- Credit union
- Discounts to Tabitha Gift Shop
- Generous paid time off program
- Employee assistance program
- Free annual flu shots
- Scholarship program
- Wellness program
- Free annual health screenings
- 24/7 access to employee fitness gym
At Tabitha we know the well-being of our Elders depends on the well-being of our staff.
Our employee wellness program offers every Tabitha team member access to a wide range of services and resources that support healthy lifestyles.
Tabitha’s year-round employee health clinic is staffed by a full-time nurse practitioner and medical assistant, who welcome by-appointment and walk-in visits from employees and their families for routine/preventive exams, urgent care, prescriptions, vaccinations and more.
Employee wellness contests and incentives are offered to Tabitha employees throughout the year at little or no cost. Employees and family members also can take advantage of free (employee) and reduced-cost (family) flu shots each fall and winter. Tabitha employees and their families have 24/7 access to our fitness gym, Club 4, which features both innovative and traditional workout equipment.