Tabitha, a mission-focused nonprofit, offers Nebraska’s first and only comprehensive line of Senior Care services. Through results-driven rehabilitation, accessible at-home health care, innovative living communities and compassionate hospice services, Tabitha is your answer for Senior Care in 27 Nebraska counties. Our main campus is located in the heart of Lincoln, Nebraska, and we offer community campuses in Lincoln's Williamsburg neighborhood and in Crete, Nebraska. We also have regional offices in Grand Island and York, serving clients from Kearney to Nebraska City.
Tabitha empowers people to live joyfully, age gratefully.
Our Core Values
- CARE - Extend unwavering Christian compassion
- CONNECT - Build relationships rooted in love, because love matters
- CUSTOMER CENTRIC - Identify, clarify and anticipate needs to exceed expectations
- COLLABORATE - Create an atmosphere of teamwork
- CULTIVATE - Nurture an environment of innovation and growth
- COURAGE - Demonstrate confidence, boldness and determination
- COMMIT - Devote our time, talent and treasures
- CELEBRATE - Recognize and encourage all accomplishments big and small.
Tabitha is proud to partner with organizations whose missions serve the needs of seniors across the nation.
Evangelical Lutheran Churches in America
The Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA) is one of the largest Christian denominations in the United States, with about 4 million members in nearly 10,000 congregations across the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
The mission of LeadingAge is to expand the world of possibilities for aging. Their 6,000+ members and partners include nonprofit organizations representing the entire field of aging services, 38 state partners, hundreds of businesses, consumer groups, foundations and research partners.
Lutheran Services in America
We are a proud member of Lutheran Services in America (LSA), one of the largest health and human services networks in the country. The LSA network of more than 300 members touches the lives of 1 in 50 people each year in thousands of communities across the U.S. and the Caribbean.
To learn more about the state's first and most complete range of services for older adults, contact a Tabitha Senior Care Expert today or call 402.486.8520 for more information. We can connect you with the Tabitha resources that best fit you or your loved one's aging journey.