At The Gardens, we create a warm, home-like setting so seniors can live life with choices and remain in a small-town community. Whether your loved one desires an active social schedule or a more relaxed way of life, our respect for each person’s individuality and dignity is at the center of all we do.
The Gardens offers a full spectrum of amenities and programming to our residents. A dynamic life enrichment program features new adventures, exciting opportunities to learn, fun with friends and a variety of social, recreational and wellness activities.
Our programs help build meaningful friendships. The Gardens is where friendly faces and conversations are easy to come by; a place where independence, dignity and privacy are respected.
1405 Hickory Ave., Crete, NE 68333
AT THE GARDENS YOUR LOVED ONE WILL ENJOY:
- Spacious common areas throughout the community, furnished with quality, comfortable furniture and artwork
- Dining options, including patio and private dining
- Housekeeping, linen and laundry services
- Beauty/barber shop
- Bath house and spa updated with modern features and state-of-the-art design
- Activity/multi-purpose room with large plasma-screen TV
- Studio apartments with option of kitchenette and private bath, and suites with private baths
- Scheduled transportation services
- Licensed nurse on staff assisting with basic medication management, health monitoring, wellness programs and activities of daily living
- Dynamic life enrichment program offering daily socialized activities
- Beautiful, professionally landscaped and maintained grounds
- Ample grounds for outdoor walking and activity
- 24-hour response system
- Private dining room available for small group meetings
One monthly fee covers the cost of your loved one’s apartment, basic utilities (including cable), three meals per day, routine apartment maintenance, weekly housekeeping and linen laundering, monthly health checks, and the use of the community’s amenities and services. Supplemental services available on a customized basis include:
- Bathing and dressing assistance
- Medication management, monitoring, supervision or assistance
- Personal laundry assistance
- Select diabetic services
- Periodic nighttime checks
- Safety and security checks
- Meal time reminders
- Coordination with health care providers
- Additional housekeeping
- Local transportation
- Continence programming
Caring for an aging loved one can be a rewarding but stressful job. That’s why we offer our respite support program, Retreat to The Gardens! This short-term stay program is designed to give family caregivers a break while their relative enjoys all of our amenities.
Mike and his family were nervous at first about assisted living. They wondered if Mike would be able to maintain his independence and were unsure of whether he would be able to stay close to home and family. Once settled at The Gardens, Mike was able to continue to drive and even work at his part-time job. He found that he enjoyed his independence while living in a safe and loving environment.
The Gardens is located in a quiet, residential area in close proximity to the local hospital, doctors’ offices and shopping centers. Our assisted living neighborhood includes 14 studio apartments, 24 deluxe studio apartments and 10 one-bedroom suites to accommodate any lifestyle.
The Gardens enjoys outstanding support from the Crete community. Our low-turnover staff is well-known for the quality of care and commitment we’ve provided since 1996. Our rural setting has a small-town feel yet is close enough to Lincoln to take advantage of all the exciting opportunities that a larger city has to offer.
Want to learn more about assisted living at Tabitha in Crete—The Gardens? Contact a Tabitha Senior Care Expert today or call 402.486.8520 for more information. We’ll connect you with the Tabitha resources that best fit your own or your loved one’s aging journey.